25 October 2005

Live Show Magic


As we prepare for our first live show later in November, I thought it might be appropriate to share some of our secrets. As you all know, or may not know, we will attempt to present a full Styx multi-media rock and roll experience. I say attempt, because this stuff is really hard for 2 girls and a boy to do. We are in way over our heads, but loving it anyway. We hope we can pull it off...

Well anyway, just in case we suck I bought this new guitar pedal to help cover up some of the rough sections.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

do they have one of those thingies in periwinkle?
I think I may need more than one, or the jumbo.

October 25, 2005 3:39 PM  
Blogger Earl of Rozland said...

Periwinkle???

You forgot the :

'This is the button I should hit when I hit the wrong button'

button!

HA HA !

October 26, 2005 12:07 AM  
Blogger Earl of Rozland said...

Or the Styx Automatic pilot button:

1-Dennis
2-Tommy
3-JY
4-Chuck
5-John
6-JC

7-Optional

October 26, 2005 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home