26 September 2008

I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE.........


So are they trying to tell me something?
Do they want to be on my team? My lieutenants? My slaves?
WILL THEY STAND BY ME AS I & MY CO-HORTS LT.VANISH & COL. HYDE FINALLY CAPTURE KILROY & CHANCE & HELP ME TWIST THEIR MINDS!!!!! !!?????????
I believe I have not only 2 perfect votes in my favor, but I have gotten an amazing screening of this movie celebrating not only myself but everything I believe in: action, the old way of living & no more rock! [notice whose name is bigger!HA!]
So not only do I urge you to VOTE for DR. RIGHTEOUS & the Majority for Musical Morality in its Independent Party this election, I urge you to see this movie...
Also, please do not forget to view my very much anticipated campaign video!!!
I'm DR. RIGHTEOUS & I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Righteous and her henchmen will continue to obliterate anyone who dares to interfere with the MMM!
I got 1260 after 3 tries...
kept almost shooting the fat guy

September 26, 2008 8:17 PM  
Blogger Earl of Rozland said...

I kept nailing the skinny kid & got the chick once, but my eye & my score is beyond perfect & quite scary!!! 1335...a lotta head shots but decided to hit more to the chest, it's nicer!

September 26, 2008 8:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are so cruel!

i can't aim for heads!

September 26, 2008 9:20 PM  
Blogger Earl of Rozland said...

I didn't realize I was doing that, since they're so far away, but yes I am cruel.... I got up to 1410 that way!

Obliterate! Wow!
I love that word!

September 26, 2008 9:35 PM  
Anonymous best stretch mark creams said...

Aim for the body and when its down, crush the heads.

September 30, 2011 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home