07 January 2009

JANUARY 20TH......DR. RIGHTEOUS PRESENTS.... MR. & MRS. ROBOTO!

MR ROBOTO AS A JESTER.....
Robotic Operational Zombie Responsible for Online Battle, Observation and Thorough Obliteration
Get Your Cyborg Name

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!
While Dr. Righteous will be sitting pretty in her new White House in a couple of weeks after putting up a most incredible fight for the seat after refusing to concede & helping in getting the vote out in the most incredible campaign video ever made ......

.........I've decided to move on.....

Since this world is basically being taken over by robots anyway & no one seems to have a heart anymore, I've decided to become a robot & marry my true love Mr. Roboto.
He was so romantic while partying with me on New Year's Eve, naturally when he proposed , I happily accepted. I hope you will all join me. I didn't even have to change my name. . I'm very proud of my shiny new look. It suits me. We will be producing teeny cyborgs in no time to take over the world & help Dr. Righteous in her plans in the cooly new White House.

When will the ceremony take place???? January 20th of course!! Featuring the 1st female President & the new appointed entirely
filled Roboto Cabinet!
MR. & Mrs, Roboto will take their newly acquired seats as the Head of the CIA & Secretary Of State respectively!! Please join us in a human-free society!! NO MORE ROCK & MMM FOREVER!!!

Of course, those opposed will be stricly obliterated!!

RSVP via your newly appointed positions!!
luv, Mr. & Mrs Roboto..

1 Comments:

Anonymous best stretch mark creams said...

Keep them up dude...Im a big fan!

September 30, 2011 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home